Lifetime Access to The T1D Academy Library of essential T1D training videos and handouts, created in collaboration with esteemed author of 'Think like a Pancreas,' Gary Scheiner. (* topics listed below.)
A private 30 min Zoom call with Dr. Jody
Access to one T1D group Zoom call led by Dr. Jody with her private patients, a group of open-minded T1Ds for you to connect with and learn from.
- The Benefits of Achieving a Good A1c
- The Pros & Cons of Pump Therapy versus MDI (shots)
- How to Determine Accurate Basal Rates on a pump
- How to Determine Accurate Long-Acting Dose
- When & How to Use Temporary Basal Rates
- Why Carb Counting is Not Sufficient for Accurate Mealtime Dosing
- How to Calculate your Insulin to carb ratio (I:C)
- How to Determine your Correction Factor
- What is Insulin on Board (IOB)?
- How to Exercise Without Going Low
- Why Exercise Can Make Blood Sugar go UP
- How to Make Mealtime Adjustments for Exercise
- What is The Dawn Phenomenon?
- What is Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA)?
- The Many Causes of Highs & Lows
- How to Treat Low Blood Sugars
- Recommended Periodic Exams
- How to Preserve Beta Cells in Newly Diagnosed
- What is The Hemoglobin A1c Test?
- Sick Day Management
- How to Administer glucagon
- Dr. Jody’s Favorite Recipes
- Toolkit for Staying Positive
- Why you are a H.E.R.O.
...per year. Comes to just $33/month.
Thorough education for how to live a healthy and long life with T1D is hard to find. That's why Dr. Jody, a healthy and vibrant type 1 for over 35 years, created this life-changing program for you...so you can live a healthy and happy life with T1D.