Understanding how to make simple adjustments to your food and insulin will not only reduce your chances of a low, but will also allow you to avoid having to eat like a pig prior or during! And, learning how to not worry about your BG during exercise will make it possible for you to enjoy it so much more!
- Why Exercise is Great Medicine
- The True Benefits of Managing Your Diabetes
- Dr. Jody's T1D Story
- Why People Without Diabetes Don't Go Low with Exercise
- How to Exercise Without Going Low
- Factors that Affect Blood Sugar During Exercise
- What is Insulin on Board? (IOB)
- What is Insulin on Board (IOB)?
- Dose Insulin Like a Pro: What You Need to Know
- When & Why Exercise can RAISE Blood Sugar
- Insulin Adjustments for Exercise
- Mealtime Adjustments for Exercise
- Key Tips for Treating Low Blood Sugar
- Nutrition & Dosing for Type 1s - What You Need to Know
- How to Avoid Delayed Onset Hypoglycemia (DOH)
- Key Tips About Exercise and Blood Sugar
- What's Next?