Relax and unwind, as your worries & stress melt away
Create and cultivate your best self – mind, body, heart
Let go of self-sabotaging habits
Reprogram your brain to think more positively
Uncover your power to lovingly accept and embrace ALL of you as you were, as you are and as you will be
Immerse yourself in transformational exercises - purge personal limitations and create your new story
Experience the power of hypnosis - specifically designed so you can release limitations & create new beliefs
Return home empowered, with new skills that will allow you to thrive as your best self
Dr. Jody Stanislaw is a Naturopathic Doctor who has lived with type 1 diabetes since the age of 7 (right). Shalynn Flavell is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Cognitive Behavioral Coach and cancer survivor (left).
We met in 1997 while volunteering at a summer camp for children with cancer and have been dear friends ever since. We have both experienced our own intense journeys with disease - Jody with type 1 diabetes and Shalynn with blood cancer and a bone marrow transplant.
Our lives have taken quite different paths, yet have led us to building careers to help, guide and support others to live happy, healthy lives. We’ve had countless adventures and personal growth experiences together and for over a decade, we have discussed facilitating a transformative women’s retreat experience in a beautiful, beachside setting. ‘Unwind from The Grind” is our dream come to reality. We would be thrilled to meet you and share this amazing experience with you!
- 7 days, 6 nights in beautiful Mexican inspired double occupancy accommodations (2 twin beds or 1 king bed per room)
- A freshly prepared, healthy breakfast every morning
- 5 delicious dinners of local cuisine freshly prepared by locals
- All daily presentations , transformative exercises and practices.
- Morning guided yoga and meditation
- Evening group hypnosis and guided meditation
- 1 experiential evening activity with singing bowls from a local, guest practitioner
- Transportation for any included group adventures
- Welcome gift
- Group Welcome call with Dr. Jody & Shalynn prior to the retreat
- Group Follow-up call with Dr. Jody & Shalynn after the retreat, to help you apply all the goodness you learned into your life
- Private Fb group to stay in touch after the retreat
- Laughter, new friends and lots of fun!
- Airfare to/from Mexico
- Transportation to/from Puerto Vallarta Airport and the town of Sayulita
- Additional meals not listed above (in order to enjoy local cuisine in town)
- Yoga mat
- Spa/massage services
Tips for the staff – onsite managers & room maids
(Please bring $25 minimum in cash to give at the end of the week)
- Personal, medical or travel insurance
Arrange your flights and transportation so you arrive in Sayulita by 6pm on Saturday, February 23rd. (The taxi to Sayulita from the airport is about 1 hour.) We will be checking out of the retreat center by 11am on Friday, March 1st.